Any night of the week, Jacoby’s Burger in Haebangchon will be packed. Jacoby’s is famous. People drive expensive sports cars from distant parts to try the tall, messy burgers. So we didn’t go there for our nine-restaurant burger-tasting mission. Instead, we tried lesser-known places in Itaewon, Gyeongnidan and Haebangchon. Our goal: to find the gems, and test the reputations of established places. Chris Holland – a Canadian home chef – and Read Urban and Paloma Julian – our regular food columnists – served as judges for the mission. We tried a cheeseburger at each restaurant, along with one of each of the restaurant’s specialties. We did discover a few gems, and a few less-than-gems.
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Culture
- 2014 Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival
- Hyundai card CITYBREAK 2014 @ World Cup Stadium
- MUD CRAZY @ Boryeong Daechon Beach
- SUPERSONIC @ Olympic Park
- Super X Summer Festival @ Walkerhill Riverpark