BCCK CanCham Luncheon Seminar
Korea's Presidential Race 2012
- What are the main issues in the up-coming Presidential election?
- What will be the main challenges for the candidates of the governing and opposition parties? What are the main differences in their platforms? What are the main factors that will determine the outcome of the election?
- What differences can be expected in the policies of the new government?
- What implications will the election result have on Korea's relations with Europe and North America?
Moderator: Mike Weisbart, Tower Communications
Senior Advisor, Shin & Kim
Co-Chairman, the Standing Committee of the International Conference of Asian Political Parties
KRW 65,000 (members) / KRW 80,000 (non-members)
by 12:00pm 23rd October (Tuesday) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment to Kookmin Bank: 813-01-0229-248 BCCK
- ATTENDANCE WITHOUT RSVP WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL KRW 10,000
- Cancellations made later than 12:00pm 23rd October will be charged at the full rate
Exclusive Seminar Sponsor
The Executive Center