Looking for information on Comic Con Seoul tickets? Look no further.
Day Pass (1 Day)
Friday – 25,000 won (online); 27,000 won (door)
Saturday – 27,000 won (online); 29,000 won (door)
Sunday – 27,000 won (online); 29,000 won (door)
Youth Pass (ages 6-18) – 17,000 won (online); 19,000 won (door)
Children under 6 get free entry.
Geek Pass (2 Days)
Fri/Sat – 40,000 won (online); 42,000 won (door)
Fri/Sun – 40,000 won (online); 42,000 won (door)
Sat/Sun – 40,000 won (online); 42,000 won (door)
Super Geek Pass (3 Days)
Fri/Sat/Sun – 50,000 won (online); 52,000 won (door)
Star Pass – 300,000 won
These are limited tickets that can only be purchased online and come with a ton of extras, such as:
- A Super Geek (3-Day) Pass
- One photo op and one autograph op with both Hollywood guests.
- Access to two VIP panels – one with each Hollywood guest. These panels are only open to Star Pass holders.
- Special VIP ticket box.
- Access to VIP lounge for Star Pass holders.
- Allowed entry to Comic Con Seoul 30 minutes early.
- VIP Star Pass queue to enter the convention.
- VIP Star Pass queue for photo and autograph ops for the first 30 minutes.
- Special gift for Star Pass holders only.
Photo & Auto Option Pass
Photo Ops – 90,000 won (online); 99,000 won (door)
Auto Ops – 50,000 won (online); 55,000 won (door)
Any pass holder can purchase one or both of these tickets. A limited number will be made available online, with more available on-site. Each pass allows for one photo op or one autograph op with one Hollywood guest.
All tickets can be purchased at Auction.co.kr.